Thanks to 3 truly fabulous blogger’s – Tracy, Harula and Joe…I have been nominated for 2 awards
Blog of The Year 2012 (See below for the link to the rules bit :))
I’m proper humbled, chuffed, honoured and surprised, all in equal measure.
Especially as I really love and appreciate their blogs and their writing talents. Please check out their ‘magic snippets’ at the following links
Tracy – http://fecthis.wordpress.com/
Harula – http://wordsthatserve.wordpress.com/
The rules for VIB require you to list 7 random things about yourself. However, Harula decided to list 7 things that inspire her instead. http://wordsthatserve.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/inspiration/
1. I’m inspired by community. I believe that it’s a basic fundamental need of most people to be part of a community. The blogs I have nominated for both awards provide a safe, warm, kind and loving ‘giant word bath’…and I jump into it whenever possible
2. I’m inspired by forgiveness. We all have old wounds that were once painful but when we forgive, we lift a weight off of our shoulders, and grow at the same time
3. I’m inspired by people who share their stories. Being a bit of a fluid lady, I am often enlightened and altered through reading the wisdom of others. I read many blogs that are based on recovering from addiction and/or mental illness; these bloggers take the time and effort to pass on their experiences and in doing so, they change lives
4. I’m inspired by the universe and all its mystery. Fairies, angels, karma, energy, spiritual experiences, prayer, collective consciousness, auras…and all the other stuff that seems to come from a hidden and magical den of scrumpsciousness; somewhere in this gigantic mystical amazing sprawling space
5. I’m inspired by change. I believe most of the growing that we do as people, requires internal change. Change and hope go hand in hand; the more change I see, the more I hope for a kinder world, and a world that understands the potential power contained in love and unity.
6. I’m inspired by my ASTOUNDINGLY Fabulous Friends and Family. Without their constant unwavering love and support, I’m sure I would be dead. They are both -
My life source
7. I’m inspired by God and by Faith. I’m amazed by his/her miracles, love, kindness, forgiveness, intelligence, patience, healing capacities, simplicity, humour, wisdom, intentions and actions…And I believe there is a little piece of God in us all, so we all have the potential to follow in these footsteps
(8. I can’t forget my Pussy Cats ‘Mr Shamone and Mr Rurch’. They are my babies, and I couldn’t love them more if I had given birth to the scrummy little feline delights! Being their Mum ROCKS :))
Before I list the people I have nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger and Blog of The Year 2012, I would like to tell you all what they have given/shown me with their talents (and I’m sure, many others too)
Warmth, wisdom, kindness, laughter, self-improvement, entertainment, skills, positivity, strength, compassion, healing, love, humour, gratitude, resilience, hope, humility, spiritual awareness, safety, appreciation and not forgetting…INSPIRATION.
I can’t nominate everyone but… Every single blog I subscribe to feeds my mind, my heart and my soul
So; I say this with 100% honesty…
YOU have ALL changed me and my life for the better, and there are no words to express how grateful I am for ze citizens of Word-Press
Here are my nominations for Blog Of The Year 2012 (please click on this link to follow the rules for nominations)…There are also STARS to collect… (how spandangly :))
Love Dawny Xxx