I’ve only gone and got an actual AWARD for….
The Bilge that Spills from These ‘ere Hills! I would like to thank Vicki Annison of The Kiwi Blog Bus, for being an absolute gem and making my week by awarding me this little trophy for my E-mantlepiece! The versatile blogger award. As I told Vicki yesterday, I was/am shocked and chuffed in equal measure.
And very humbled.
When I first started blogging I honestly thought no-one would read my self-indulgent opinionated crap/profound wisdom. But it would seem that you crazy people of a certain niche (niche name: the especially wonderful people) actually enjoy my squit!
I’m basquing in the heat of appreciation; and I am toasty toasty tooooasty!
Thankyou Ms Annison of the KIWI bus :)…http://kiwiblogbus.com/2012/03/14/versatile-blogger-award-id-like-to-thank/
Now i’ll get onto the rules bit….
About the Versatile Blogger’s Award
The Versatile Blogger’s Award is a way for bloggers to support each other and recognize versatile, interesting and helpful blogs. There are a few rules to follow when you accept the award.
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your posts.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award.
7 things you DONT know about me…This could be tricky, being as my life story can be found amongst the 150 or so posts I’ve written, but here goes…
1) I’ve moved house around 20 times and every time I move somewhere new, I look in the phone book to see if anyone has the same surname as me and so far, I’ve found none! (oh I’m soooooo unique ;))
2) I am working in my dream job, at last and as predicted, I LOVE it!
3) I have an addictive personality and my first addiction began at 5/6 years old. I used to buy 10 packets of Cheesies and 10 packets of Meanies with my dinner money at 7.15 am; yam them ALL by the time I reached Yasmin’s house at 7.25am. Then I would starve all day, and get through it with fantasies involving my upcoiming feast, the next morning!
4) I HATE sitting opposite people when I’m eating; for some reason it freaks me out; if you ever come to see me and we eat; please sit next to me
5) I have a seriously over developed, crappy and sarcastic sense of humour; it infiltrates everything I say and do. I laugh at most of my own jokes, and though this makes me tragic, I wouldn’t change my crappy humour for all the tea in china; it keeps me afloat!
6) I love LOVE LOVE … Love. I am a little bit of a soppy wench, trapped in the belly of a lion’s attitude
7) I want to sit at the bottom of a waterfall in Jamaica; on my own for about 3 years!
I would like to nominate the following wonderful bloggers, in the spirit of ‘paying it forward'; BUT you DO NOT get to steal my AWARD people! you can copy it instead…Thank the kings and queens of copy and pasting for that; you could not share the junior swimming trophy love from the 1980’s; half as easily!
1) – Know The Sphere – http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com/
2) – Inside the Bird Cage – http://taraalaka.com/
3) – Neuro Vantage – http://neurovantage.wordpress.com/
4) – The Ugly Moose – http://theuglymoose.wordpress.com/
5) – Funny or Tragic – http://funnyortragic.wordpress.com/
6) – Novembre Pleuts Thought Puddles http://novembrepleut.wordpress.com/
7) – Marginalia – http://ingrebourne.wordpress.com/
8) – MaggiemaeIjustsaythis – http://maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/
9) – Xenophilia (True Strange Stuff) – http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/
10) – Wordsmiths Desk – http://butchdean.wordpress.com/
11) – Rose/But I’m Beautiful – http://butimbeautiful.wordpress.com/
12) – I am not defined – http://iamnotdefined.wordpress.com/
13) – Opium Shuffle – http://opiumshuffle.wordpress.com/
14) – Be Kind ReWrite – http://bekindrewrite.net/
15) – Ediesblog – http://authoredie.com/
Ohhhhh I’m versatile in the eyes of another, how spiffing!
Thanks Cherubs… Right I’m off now, to figure out how I tell these beautiful people above that I have nominated them.
8th thing about me…I hate technology (bar the technology that allows me to blog; and buy silver rings on ebay) and I despise links!
A foooooooking award people! An AWARD!!! How fabulously FABULOUS!